INSTALLATION OF WORLD OF WISDOM SHAREWARE
Horoscope Interpreter, the Astrological Calendar and Astrology for Lovers can all work with Vista ... but adjustments have to be made during installation. Here is how to download and install the shareware:
1. Click on the appropriate language version of the shareware.
- For Horoscope Interpreter and Astrology for Lovers, save the file into a folder on your hard disk and install from the saved file.
- For the Astrological Calendar just let the installation run automatically.
2. Install shareware program by double clicking on the exe file you have downloaded. (This is normally on your desktop unless you have told Windows to download elsewhere). After installing program:
3. Click Start
4. Click on 'All Programs'
5. Scroll down to WOW Program folder and click on it.
6. Right-click on the WOW icon and click on 'Properties' at bottom of list shown.
7. Click on shortcut tab
8. Click on the Advanced button.
9. There is an option there to 'Run as Administrator'. (underneath it says 'this option allows you to run this shortcut as an administrator while protecting your computer from unauthorised activity')
10. Put a tick in that box and then press 'Apply'. Vista will then ask if this is an authorised change. Say yes. Then every time you run the WOW program, Vista will say 'an unidentified program wants access to your computer' and tells you 'don't run this program unless you know where it's from or have used it before', just click on 'Allow: I trust this program' and WOW will run.
For additional help if necessary click here.